Daily EXERCISE Solution For Beginners

How this app got me to work out consistently? For Beginners

I am a person who always procrastinates when it comes to exercise.

I never tried going to the gym or doing any type of yoga or meditation.

But in early January of this new year, I found an app that changed my exercise perspective.


This is for all those beginners like me:

Here's full details how this app helped me and it can help you :

So, in the early motivation of the new year, I decided to get into exercise and installed this app called: (HOME Workout).
Now, what changes did the app make for me, and how did it help me?

How I felt every day:
On day 1, I just did it for fun...
Same with day 2.

On day 3, my procrastination mindset changed: I was like, "Okay, now I gotta do this."

On day 4, I started to feel a little energetic and good.

On day 5, I was outside during my workout time, so that day got skipped.

From day 6, I became consistent.

And now I am consistent; it's been 4 weeks, and now it's like a habit.

Don't worry if you skip a day or miss any day; just continue the next day.

Remember -
"Progress is made through failure."
Robert F. Kennedy

And if you are a beginner or struggle with pushups, check the video I recommend at the end of this - to learn an easy way of pushups, which I used in the beginning.

Now, what changes do I feel?

It increased my study focus and attention.

It energizes me and makes me feel happier.

Now I feel like going to the gym.

I have become consistent, and it's been 4 weeks 

(and more Good sides you I'll find )


Now In what way will this app help you, according to me:

First, it will help you do both easy and hard types of exercises, whichever you prefer.

It helped me stay consistent; maybe this consistency will help you too and make you want to join the gym.

You don't have to invest too much of your time.

As I said before, it's easy to start, and the best part is you can increase or decrease its difficulty according to you.
(Make sure to not get pressure just maintain consistency, do atleast 10,15 minutes for a week)

NOTE - This is not promotion or any paid partnership.

Now, if you don't want to install this and want a different way,

Watch this YouTube video by (Fit Tuber) - it's good to start.


Hope this helped you. if you liked it. This is a different type of post , comment your thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Rainbow Clouds - Nacreous clouds

Trials by Fire and Forbidden Flight: The Epic Adventure of "Fourth Wing"

FIVE BOOMING MICROSOFT AI TOOLS , You Should know.